Our personal trainers have a passion for health and wellness.
At North Melbourne Community Centre, we offer 30 and 60 minute personal training sessions in a one-on-one and one-on-two setting.
Many of our trainers have qualifications in special fields such as rehabilitation, pre and post-natal fitness, youth exercise and working with older adults.
Working with a personal trainer will boost your confidence in the gym, refine your technique, and help you reach your fitness goals sooner.
Personal training sessions
During your initial session, your personal trainer will:
- assess your level of fitness;
- understand what you want to achieve;
- identify your preferred activities.
With ongoing training, your personal trainer will:
- develop an individualised program for you;
- work with you to provide support and keep you motivated;
- ensure you learn the correct form and technique;
- monitor and measure your progress over time;
- adjust your training program to keep you interested and challenged.
Please see our prices page.