Our personal trainers have a passion for health and wellness.
The role of our Personal Trainers is to educate, motivate, encourage, empower and lead you towards where you want to be. Working consistently with a personal trainer over time can be the difference between results you have, and the ones you are after.
Many of our trainers also have qualifications in special fields such as rehabilitation, pre and post-natal fitness, youth exercise and working with older adults. Working with a personal trainer will boost your confidence in the gym, refine your technique, and help you reach your fitness goals sooner.
Personal Training Sessions
During your initial session, your personal trainer will:
- Assess your level of fitness
- Understand what you want to achieve
- Identify your preferred activities.
With ongoing training, your personal trainer will:
- Develop an individualised program for you
- Work with you to provide support and keep you motivated
- Ensure you learn the correct form and technique
- Monitor and measure your progress over time
- Adjust your training program to keep you interested and challenged.
Small Group Training Sessions
We offer small group personal training with 3-4 participants per session. You are welcome to gather your friends together to create a small group for personal training, or if you'd prefer, we can place you in an existing group to match your fitness levels (if available.)
One-on-one Personal Training:
- Members per 30 minutes: $48.70
- Non-members per 30 minutes: $52.75
- Members per 60 minutes: $73.30
- Non-members per 60 minutes: $81.50