We have a select range of group fitness classes available at North Melbourne Community Centre.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in group fitness classes.
How to join a class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes before the class start time and closes 5 minutes after the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
Group fitness class $12.70 Group fitness class (concession) $10.30