We’ve launched the online customer portal!
Your account has been created, ready for you to set your password.
How to set your password:
- Visit the My account page and select login to access online customer portal.
- Select 'forgot password'
- Input your email address and select 'Submit'.
- You will be sent an email titled 'Reset Password' with a link to reset your password.
- Follow the link within and create your password. This will be your password for all future logins to the online customer portal.
Once you have set your password, you can log on to the online customer portal to:
- book online: viewing and booking your group fitness class has never been easier;
- manage your membership: view or update your membership details, suspend online;
- make online purchases.
You can access the online customer portal via the My account page of our website at any time.
Support and more information
If you’re finding you’re needing assistance with the online customer portal, online guides are available on the My account page of our website.
Staff are also available to assist if you need help navigating the portal.
If you have any questions about the online customer portal, please complete a contact us form or speak to one of our friendly staff when you’re next in the centre.
Please be aware
We will continue to process your direct debits each fortnight. There are no additional fees or charge for this service for this new service, but please note that due to our system change, the reference on your bank statement from the debit on Thursday 4 May 2023 may be slightly different from previous transactions.